Weston firm wins care award for best employer
- Credit: Archant
A Weston care provider has won an industry award for being the best employer.
Staff at Home Instead Senior Care were ‘delighted’ to receive the Five Star Employer award from human resources company WorkBuzz.
The care provider, which specialises in at-home care for older people in Weston, has been recognised for its ‘person centred approach’ and high levels of employee satisfaction.
WorkBuzz gave the award to Home Instead Senior Care after receiving positive feedback from many of its caregivers.
Mike Keig, managing director of Home Instead Senior Care, said: “We are delighted with the amazing results and to be acknowledged as a best employer.
“We are even more pleased to be able to extend our range of services around the local area to help older people remain living independently at home, which is what we are all about.”
- 1 Police take action against middle-lane 'hogger' on M5
- 2 'We want it back' - calls grow for return of Weston's miniature railway
- 3 £100,000 supercar clocked at 142mph on M5 in Somerset
- 4 Man killed after falling from bridge on M5
- 5 Developer reveals plans for 58 new homes on brownfield site
- 6 M5 closed after morning crash - causing FIVE MILES of tailbacks
- 7 Plan for Weston bar scuppered as licence refused
- 8 Weston and Burnham schools could feature in new academies trust
- 9 How romance fraud lost a Weston man his £150,000 life savings
- 10 Items left in town centre doorways to be removed in bid to tidy Weston town centre