Weston firm wins care award for best employer
- Credit: Archant
A Weston care provider has won an industry award for being the best employer.
Staff at Home Instead Senior Care were ‘delighted’ to receive the Five Star Employer award from human resources company WorkBuzz.
The care provider, which specialises in at-home care for older people in Weston, has been recognised for its ‘person centred approach’ and high levels of employee satisfaction.
WorkBuzz gave the award to Home Instead Senior Care after receiving positive feedback from many of its caregivers.
Mike Keig, managing director of Home Instead Senior Care, said: “We are delighted with the amazing results and to be acknowledged as a best employer.
You may also want to watch:
“We are even more pleased to be able to extend our range of services around the local area to help older people remain living independently at home, which is what we are all about.”
- 1 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 4 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 5 Bake Off stars to host afternoon tea in North Somerset this weekend
- 6 Two free festivals to bring top acts and 'extraordinary events' to Weston
- 7 Day of Ibiza club classics to be performed in Weston this weekend
- 8 CCTV appeal after man seriously assaulted in Weston
- 9 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 10 Children encouraged to take up Covid jab