In the dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard by magistrates at North Somerset Courthouse, in St Georges, from February 10-12.
Susan Frisby, Ashcombe Road, Weston (56). Failed to comply with community order: fined £20, ordered to pay £60 costs.
Aaron Jenkins, Milton Brow, Weston (30). Failed to comply with community requirement: fined £750 and ordered to pay £60 in costs.
Joseph Merrick, Bristol Road Lower, Weston (33). Used threatening words or behaviour: fined £120 and ordered to pay £30 victim surcharge and £85 costs.
Jacob Storer, NFA (20). Theft: community order. Fraud: community order and ordered to pay £50 in compensation.
You may also want to watch:
Lee Amor, Ash Road, Banwell (41). Possession of class-A drug: six-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £21 victim surcharge and £85 costs.
Dean Robbins, New Bristol Road, Worle (46). Possession of a bladed article: 16-week prison sentence suspended for 12 months, ordered to pay £122 victim surcharge and £85 costs.
- 1 Canadian coffee and doughnut specialist has diner plans approved
- 2 Weston gymnast, 15, makes GB history
- 3 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 4 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 5 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
- 8 Pretty character cottage in rural village
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
Caitlan Rush, Bristol Road Lower, Weston (21). Used threatening, abuse or insulting words or behaviour: six-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £21 victim surcharge and £85 costs.
Caroline Sprague, Macfarlane Chase, Weston (41). Drink driving: fined £120, ordered to pay a £32 victim surcharge and £85 costs, disqualified from driving for 16 months. Driving without insurance: no separate penalty. Failed to provide information relating to the identification of a driver: fined £120 and disqualified from driving for six months.
Dennis Bennett, Locking Road, Weston (62). Drink driving: fined £120, ordered to pay £32 victim surcharge, £85 costs and disqualified from driving for 22 months.
Jonathan Lawrence, Nithsdale Road, Weston (50). Drink driving: fined £215, ordered to pay £32 victim surcharge, £85 costs and disqualified from driving for 12 months.