Person taken to hospital after bathroom fire in Burnham-on-Sea
PUBLISHED: 10:02 15 June 2017 | UPDATED: 11:40 15 June 2017
Fire and ambulance crews were called to a house in Burnham after a fire broke out in the property’s bathroom yesterday (Wednesday).
It is thought the fire started as a result of a candle and paramedics also arrived on the scene at Willis Court, in Marine Drive, at around 2.30pm.
One person was taken to hospital as a precaution after two fire crews from Bridgwater and Burnham also attended.
It has been revealed the house suffered 30 per cent damage to bathroom and 10 per cent smoke damage to the rest of the property.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Weston Mercury. Click the link in the orange box above for details.