Catch Bobby the Burglar and win a prize
BOBBY the Burglar is returning to North Somerset s streets on the run up to Christmas.
BOBBY the Burglar is returning to North Somerset's streets on the run up to Christmas.
Bobby - alias Weston's crime reduction officer PC Steve Burrough - will be traipsing the streets highlighting potential crime hotspots through the eyes of a burglar.
He will be making notes of what is likely to attract burglars, like open windows and dimly areas, and sending letters to householders advising them to take precautions.
Sharp-eyed members of the public are being urged to watch out for Bobby the Burglar and put themselves in line to win major prizes.
You may also want to watch:
Members of the pubic will be urged to look out for Bobby the Burglar - described as a white man, in his late 40s, 6ft 4ins tall of large build, with short dark hair.
He will be wearing a dark-coloured baseball cap, green wax jacket, jeans and his trusty rucksack.
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 3 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 4 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 5 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 6 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 7 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 8 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 9 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 10 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
Bobby will be lurking about until Friday. He will appear each morning and afternoon at the following locations:
- December 20 10-12noon in Pill
- December 21 10-12noon Backwell
Everyone spotting Bobby the Burglar by making themselves known to him will go into the prize draw with a chance to win one of the three super security prizes on offer.
Additionally, the first 10 people to make themselves known to Bobby will receive a free timer switch.