Cecil Road blaze investigated
PUBLISHED: 13:50 30 October 2010 | UPDATED: 13:55 30 October 2010
AVON Fire and Rescue are investigating a fire which broke out at a Weston property on Friday evening.
Three fire engines were called to a three-storey building on Cecil Road at around 6.20pm after a blaze broke out on the bottom floor.
Firemen with breathing apparatus helped to control the fire, which is believed to have started from an electrical fault.
Nobody was in the building at the time, and no one was injured in the incident.