Therapists raise money for charity through pamper day
- Credit: Nigel Lincoln
A pamper session raised more than £100 for Weston Hospice at the weekend.
Two therapists held the event at Windsor House Health, in Old Coach Road in Cross, on Saturday and raised around £170 for the hospice.
Hannah Woodward and Sarah Baker were 'delighted' at the response from the amount of people who visited the venue for a treatment on the day in aid of the charity.
The pair offered holistic treatments including massages, reflexology, hypnotherapy and reiki and people enjoyed a 20-minute treatment for £10.
Sarah, of Sarah Baker Hypnotherapy and Holistic, said all appointment times were taken, and added that if the pair could have treated more people in aid of the cause, they would.
You may also want to watch:
Hannah said: "I would like to say a massive thank you to everyone who supported us at our recent charity day at the weekend.
"We are both really chuffed and feeling very grateful for all of your support."
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 3 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 4 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 5 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 6 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 7 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 8 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 9 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 10 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years