Therapists raise money for charity through pamper day
- Credit: Nigel Lincoln
A pamper session raised more than £100 for Weston Hospice at the weekend.
Two therapists held the event at Windsor House Health, in Old Coach Road in Cross, on Saturday and raised around £170 for the hospice.
Hannah Woodward and Sarah Baker were 'delighted' at the response from the amount of people who visited the venue for a treatment on the day in aid of the charity.
The pair offered holistic treatments including massages, reflexology, hypnotherapy and reiki and people enjoyed a 20-minute treatment for £10.
Sarah, of Sarah Baker Hypnotherapy and Holistic, said all appointment times were taken, and added that if the pair could have treated more people in aid of the cause, they would.
You may also want to watch:
Hannah said: "I would like to say a massive thank you to everyone who supported us at our recent charity day at the weekend.
"We are both really chuffed and feeling very grateful for all of your support."
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Local artists bring wow-factor to Weston shop windows
- 7 Inadequate care home responds
- 8 Reopening: Thousands booked as hairdressers reopen
- 9 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 10 Mum pays tribute to 'most caring and loving son'