Therapists raise money for charity through pamper day
- Credit: Nigel Lincoln
A pamper session raised more than £100 for Weston Hospice at the weekend.
Two therapists held the event at Windsor House Health, in Old Coach Road in Cross, on Saturday and raised around £170 for the hospice.
Hannah Woodward and Sarah Baker were 'delighted' at the response from the amount of people who visited the venue for a treatment on the day in aid of the charity.
The pair offered holistic treatments including massages, reflexology, hypnotherapy and reiki and people enjoyed a 20-minute treatment for £10.
Sarah, of Sarah Baker Hypnotherapy and Holistic, said all appointment times were taken, and added that if the pair could have treated more people in aid of the cause, they would.
You may also want to watch:
Hannah said: "I would like to say a massive thank you to everyone who supported us at our recent charity day at the weekend.
"We are both really chuffed and feeling very grateful for all of your support."
- 1 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 2 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half
- 3 North Somerset risks 43,000 false-negative PCRs after lab mix up
- 4 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 5 Wheelchair Rugby Gold medallist surprises Weston pupils
- 6 Weston families 'deciding between keeping children warm or fed'
- 7 Council rejected for grant to preserve Iron Age monument
- 8 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel
- 9 John Penrose column: Goodbye to Sir David Amess
- 10 Rotary club plants thousands of flowers for charity