Marathon runner hosts spin event for Whizz Kidz
- Credit: Eleanor Young
A London Marathon runner in training has started her fundraising efforts early with a three-hour charity spin.
Emma Taylor, aged 42, will be competing in the London Marathon next summer and has already raised £700.35 for her chosen charity, Whizz Kidz.
The charity provides wheelchairs to children which can make a huge difference to their quality of life.
The spin session, which was held at @Worle, saw Mark Wilson lead 55 people through a three-hour back-to-back session.
Fifty-five people climbed onto bikes and built up a sweat for the worthy cause.
You may also want to watch:
Emma said: “I cannot thank @Worle and Candace Riley enough for all their help in putting this event on.”
Emma is also inviting people to revel in their Christmas decorations at 430 Locking Road, opposite Baytree Rec, and make a small donation to the children’s charity.
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 2 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 3 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 4 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 5 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 6 Manchester United legends and All Stars put on nine-goal thriller at Cheddar
- 7 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 8 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 9 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 10 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake