IN PICTURES: Ched Extravaganza a roaring success
- Credit: Archant
A fun-filled day of live music, art and skating was held in Cheddar at the weekend.
Skaters and BMX riders enjoyed performing their best tricks on a half pipe, which was set up at the Ched Extravaganza in the village hall, in Church Road.
Live music was enjoyed on Friday and Saturday night, with bands hailing from the Cheddar Valley and the Braunton area of North Devon.
Saturday saw plans revealed to improve the village’s skatepark by installing a pump track at the facility.
The money from Saturday’s event was set to go towards the fundraising efforts for the proposed track.
You may also want to watch:
The hall was transformed into a laid-back venue, with sofas, vintage motorbikes, artwork and the half pipe – which several youngsters took to on their scooters and bikes.
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 3 Impressive house in a popular area of Weston
- 4 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 5 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 6 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 7 Banwell bypass route chosen
- 8 New principal appointed at academy
- 9 WIN: Tickets to The Magic Of Motown
- 10 Man sentenced after racially abusing a woman following a collision