IN PICTURES: Ched Extravaganza a roaring success
- Credit: Archant
A fun-filled day of live music, art and skating was held in Cheddar at the weekend.
Skaters and BMX riders enjoyed performing their best tricks on a half pipe, which was set up at the Ched Extravaganza in the village hall, in Church Road.
Live music was enjoyed on Friday and Saturday night, with bands hailing from the Cheddar Valley and the Braunton area of North Devon.
Saturday saw plans revealed to improve the village’s skatepark by installing a pump track at the facility.
The money from Saturday’s event was set to go towards the fundraising efforts for the proposed track.
You may also want to watch:
The hall was transformed into a laid-back venue, with sofas, vintage motorbikes, artwork and the half pipe – which several youngsters took to on their scooters and bikes.
- 1 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 2 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 3 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 4 Have your say on plans for new GP surgery on Weston Rugby Club site
- 5 Michael Eavis, Weston Mayor and former football players at pier fundraiser
- 6 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 7 Wind and water sports in Weston
- 8 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 9 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 10 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications