Sock puppets made during spring craft session
- Credit: Sub
A arts session saw visitors make dragon and puppy crafts out of socks.
Googly eyes and pipe cleaner decorations were in abundance for youngsters to create their sock puppets at a spring craft family session held at Cheddar Library, in Union Street.
Eleven children designed and made the creatures as well as a 3D paper garden to play with them in.
They also created tangram picture cards and coloured in a spring scene during the event on Friday.
Many of the children brought their own socks for the puppets.
You may also want to watch:
The session was organised by the craft and sewing group who meet at the library on the first and third Friday afternoon of every month.
- 1 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 2 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 3 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 6 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 7 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 8 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 9 North Somerset antisocial behaviour orders come into force
- 10 April 12 reopening: Weston shops preparing for spending spree