Sock puppets made during spring craft session
- Credit: Sub
A arts session saw visitors make dragon and puppy crafts out of socks.
Googly eyes and pipe cleaner decorations were in abundance for youngsters to create their sock puppets at a spring craft family session held at Cheddar Library, in Union Street.
Eleven children designed and made the creatures as well as a 3D paper garden to play with them in.
They also created tangram picture cards and coloured in a spring scene during the event on Friday.
Many of the children brought their own socks for the puppets.
The session was organised by the craft and sewing group who meet at the library on the first and third Friday afternoon of every month.
- 1 Weston's bodybuilding world champion dismisses misconceptions
- 2 Appeal after biker hospitalised in crash
- 3 Weston town centre improvement works to be 'finished in weeks'
- 4 Weston MP tells Boris Johnson UK childcare is among 'most unaffordable'
- 5 How Somerset's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 6 Extension to cycling route could be approved next year
- 7 Teachers at school take on Movember challenge
- 8 Weston street comes together to switch-on Christmas lights
- 9 Consultation to rename the Sovereign Centre begins tomorrow
- 10 A370 to close this evening for first of 10 nights of roadworks