DON’T MISS: Tickets for Top Of The Gorge Festival to be won
- Credit: National Trust/OIiver Edwards
Campers and day visitors will flock to Britain’s largest natural gorge for a weekend of outdoor adventure.
The National Trust is bringing back its Top Of The Gorge Festival this month for its second year on a spectacular site overlooking Cheddar Gorge.
The festival is a carnival of adventure, entertainment, inspiration and a variety of deliciously local food and drink.
The pop-up campsite will look right through the jaws of the famous gorge towards the Somerset coast.
But while people come to bask in the natural beauty, they stay for the range of activities which will be on offer over the weekend.
From trail running to mountain biking, climbing to caving, walking to archery, there is something for all ages over the three-day festival.
In the evening, it is time to slip into the sleeping bags, gather around the campfire, sing songs, hear stories and star gaze.
- 1 WATCH: Moment unlikely heroine saves the day at Weston Air Show
- 2 PICTURES: Weston Air Festival and Armed Forces Weekend 2022
- 3 Police appeal after acid attack on woman in Weston
- 4 Fears Weston will be UK 'laughing stock' if See Monster delayed until September
- 5 Masonic lodge donates to Weston's RNLI
- 6 New coastal path linking Brean to Sand Bay opens
- 7 Councillor heralds Marine Lake revamp a 'huge success'
- 8 North Somerset Council to approve historic bus improvement plan
- 9 Weston College to launch new adult courses for free
- 10 Weston pair deny murder in Somerset town
There will also be performances from festival favourites The Leylines on the evening of June 14 to boot-stomping blues and roots group Grizzly And The Grasshoppers on June 16.
There will also be talks from Adventureman Jamie McDonald, The 401 Challenge runner Ben Smith and World Bike Girl Ishbel Holmes.
Top Of The Gorge Festival will be in Cheddar Gorge, in The Cliffs, from June 14-16.
The campsite opens at 4pm on day one and closes at 6pm on the final day.
Tickets, prices starting at £15, are available online at www.nationaltrust.org.uk
This competition will close at 10am on Wednesday.
Usual Archant competition rules apply and the editor's decision is final.
By entering this competition you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant and the National Trust.