Talented teen releases heartfelt single
- Credit: sub
A talented year 10 pupil has shown her love for music by putting her heartfelt words into song and releasing a single.
Kings Of Wessex Academy student Drew Kehow has dropped her latest single, titled New Beginnings.
The track makes up part of her Movement album and the song details her move to Kings, in Cheddar.
Drew attends a regular Saturday music school and has been working with local recording studio, Actiontrack, to create an album.
The youngster – who is influenced by the like of Jess Glynne – hosted a concert with her band, Stranded In The Subway, for parents and teachers at the end of last term where she sung a number of her original songs for the audience.
You may also want to watch:
Head of Avalon House, Arabella Beacham, praised Drew for her determination and commended her for her commitment to her chosen passion in which she is clearly very talented.
- 1 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 2 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 3 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 4 New principal appointed at academy
- 5 Cheddar 'pump track' approved and new facility could be in place next year
- 6 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
- 7 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 8 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 9 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 10 Weston families 'deciding between keeping children warm or fed'