Slime fun at Weston Museum
- Credit: Archant
Children created their own slime before experimenting with the sticky substance at a Weston Museum workshop.
The attraction, in Burlington Street, hosted its first Easter-themed slime workshop on Sunday.
Youngsters were able to stretch it and blow into it to watch it change shape.
The next Easter event is taking place on Sunday when families can enjoy making a variety of crafts from mosaic pots to festive cards.
More slime fun will be running on Wednesday and April 18, with an ocean theme.
You may also want to watch:
On April 19, the popular LEGO workshops will return to the museum and children can use their imaginations to create different models, while enjoying time with their family and friends.
Budding archaeologists can also take part in a dino dig during the Easter weekend.
- 1 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 2 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 3 Michael Eavis, Weston Mayor and former football players at pier fundraiser
- 4 Funeral directors set up new Weston branch
- 5 Have your say on plans for new GP surgery on Weston Rugby Club site
- 6 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare
- 7 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 8 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 9 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 10 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
To book up for one of the workshops, priced £5, call the museum on 01934 621028.