Slime fun at Weston Museum
- Credit: Archant
Children created their own slime before experimenting with the sticky substance at a Weston Museum workshop.
The attraction, in Burlington Street, hosted its first Easter-themed slime workshop on Sunday.
Youngsters were able to stretch it and blow into it to watch it change shape.
The next Easter event is taking place on Sunday when families can enjoy making a variety of crafts from mosaic pots to festive cards.
More slime fun will be running on Wednesday and April 18, with an ocean theme.
On April 19, the popular LEGO workshops will return to the museum and children can use their imaginations to create different models, while enjoying time with their family and friends.
Budding archaeologists can also take part in a dino dig during the Easter weekend.
- 1 WATCH: Moment unlikely heroine saves the day at Weston Air Show
- 2 French court claims Jill Dando may have been 'murdered by mistake'
- 3 PICTURES: Weston Air Festival and Armed Forces Weekend 2022
- 4 Weston to celebrate Pride with style this weekend
- 5 Census 2022: North Somerset's population grows by 7pc since 2011
- 6 Police appeal after acid attack on woman in Weston
- 7 Deadline looms for charity funding bids
- 8 New coastal path linking Brean to Sand Bay opens
- 9 Fears Weston will be UK 'laughing stock' if See Monster delayed until September
- 10 Funding and inflation behind concerns over Portishead rail project
To book up for one of the workshops, priced £5, call the museum on 01934 621028.