Children showcase lockdown arts and crafts
- Credit: Archant
Readers have been sending in their craft projects and Lego structures they have been building during the lockdown.
Cody Hopcraft built a footballer from Duplo before creative his own impressive artwork entitled Chaos.
Summer Tanner, aged nine, has been drawing colourful rainbows to cheer people up during their daily walk.
James, Emma and Lucy Brown have been decorating their drive with a splash of positive colour therapy for passersby in Worle.
Barney Murch has been set a 30-day Lego challenge and is playing with the rollercoaster he created. Bring Into Being Arts and Health in the South West is sharing an inspirational theme with followers on Facebook each morning, asking them to design some artwork and then post it on twitter under #creativevirus
You may also want to watch:
Please send in any photos of the arts and crafts and activities you are doing so they can appear in the Mercury.
Send your photos in to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 3 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 4 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 5 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
- 8 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 9 School to host outdoor open day
- 10 North Somerset startup to supply face masks for Team GB skaters