Children showcase lockdown arts and crafts
- Credit: Archant
Readers have been sending in their craft projects and Lego structures they have been building during the lockdown.
Cody Hopcraft built a footballer from Duplo before creative his own impressive artwork entitled Chaos.
Summer Tanner, aged nine, has been drawing colourful rainbows to cheer people up during their daily walk.
James, Emma and Lucy Brown have been decorating their drive with a splash of positive colour therapy for passersby in Worle.
Barney Murch has been set a 30-day Lego challenge and is playing with the rollercoaster he created. Bring Into Being Arts and Health in the South West is sharing an inspirational theme with followers on Facebook each morning, asking them to design some artwork and then post it on twitter under #creativevirus
You may also want to watch:
Please send in any photos of the arts and crafts and activities you are doing so they can appear in the Mercury.
Send your photos in to email@example.com
- 1 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 4 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 5 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 6 FA Cup: Weston AFC cruise past Taunton Town to reach third qualifying round
- 7 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 8 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 9 End of busy summer with more events to look forward to
- 10 Customers urged to support local pubs, restaurants and cafes to boost hospitality sector