Youngsters enjoy slime workshop at Weston Museum
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters were invited to the museum this weekend to enjoy a slime workshop.
The attraction, in Burlington Street, held its first session of the new year on Sunday.
Parents watched as their children were encouraged to experiment with the slimey and sticky substance during the extreme glitter workshop.
During various sessions which were held on the day, children over the age of four were given the chance to create a range of designs using the slime.
A science workshop will be the next workshop hosted by the museum, on February 2, along with a valentine workshop on February 22.
You may also want to watch:
More sessions will be held throughout the year including a range of themes such as the science workshop on March 15, buttery slime on April 5, and a choc and chic slime workshop on April 17.
To book up for one of the workshops, priced £5, call the museum on 01934 621028.
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 3 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 4 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 5 Opening date announced for new supermarket
- 6 Pub fun day raises hundreds of pounds for charities
- 7 Former mayor and mayoress of Weston celebrate diamond wedding
- 8 Council backs call to improve poor health in seaside towns
- 9 Water Adventure Play Park's water is off again
- 10 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
For more information, visit www.westonmuseum.org