Chimney fire in Weston
PUBLISHED: 10:11 05 January 2011
FIRE crews were called out last night (Tues) to a house in Weston.
A small fire had started accidentally in a chimney at a property in Oakford Avenue in Milton.
At 10pm, two fire engines from Weston fire station attended the scene where they spent 20 minutes extinguishing the flames and damping down the area affected.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Weston Mercury. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.