Chip pan causes kitchen fire

A kitchen fire was attended by two fire engines in Highbridge

1pm 05.09.07 - AN UNATTENDED chip pan caused a kitchen fire in Highbridge.

Two fire engines were called out from Burnham to the fire in a third floor flat in Fosters Court, Church Street.

There was severe fire, heat and smoke damage to the kitchen, with light smoke damage to the remainder of the flat.

Nobody was injured during the incident, which happened just after midnight last night.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus