Weston church holds Christmas bazaar
- Credit: Archant
A Christmas bazaar was held in Weston at the weekend.
Emmanuel Church held a festive fair on Saturday and allowed crafters to sell items they had made to the public.
Knitted clothing, soft toys and more were sold at the event.
A tombola was also run, allowing people to win prizes.
The fair enabled people who are well-prepared for Christmas, to snap up some early stocking fillers ahead of the big day in just five weeks' time.
You may also want to watch:
Shoppers who had worked up an appetite could also tuck into one of the delicious lunches on sale too.
- 1 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 2 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half
- 3 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 4 North Somerset risks 43,000 false-negative PCRs after lab mix up
- 5 Wheelchair Rugby Gold medallist surprises Weston pupils
- 6 Council rejected for grant to preserve Iron Age monument
- 7 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel
- 8 John Penrose column: Goodbye to Sir David Amess
- 9 Weston families 'deciding between keeping children warm or fed'
- 10 Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston