PICTURES: Festive feel to Christmas craft market
- Credit: Archant
Early Christmas bargains were on sale at a festive craft market over the weekend.
The doors to Kewstoke Village Hall were thrown open on Saturday to allow buyers to snap up attractive craft items.
Ornaments, figurines, bags and more were on sale.
Parishioners also organised a raffle to raise money for the village church.
Prizes included a toy snowman, bottles of wine and useful home accessories.
For some people mid-November may feel a bit early to begin buying up stocking fillers.
However, it is not too soon to begin thinking about Christmas cards, with just six weeks to go until the big day.
- 1 WATCH: Moment unlikely heroine saves the day at Weston Air Show
- 2 PICTURES: Weston Air Festival and Armed Forces Weekend 2022
- 3 French court claims Jill Dando may have been 'murdered by mistake'
- 4 Weston to celebrate Pride with style this weekend
- 5 Police appeal after acid attack on woman in Weston
- 6 Fears Weston will be UK 'laughing stock' if See Monster delayed until September
- 7 Deadline looms for charity funding bids
- 8 New coastal path linking Brean to Sand Bay opens
- 9 Tribute show planned after popular Weston musician passes away
- 10 Residents slam developer's "wanton vandalism" destroying Medieval landmark
Helen Lowe and Grace Pryce-Jones sold handmade greetings cards at the craft event.