PICTURES: Festive feel to Christmas craft market
- Credit: Archant
Early Christmas bargains were on sale at a festive craft market over the weekend.
The doors to Kewstoke Village Hall were thrown open on Saturday to allow buyers to snap up attractive craft items.
Ornaments, figurines, bags and more were on sale.
Parishioners also organised a raffle to raise money for the village church.
Prizes included a toy snowman, bottles of wine and useful home accessories.
You may also want to watch:
For some people mid-November may feel a bit early to begin buying up stocking fillers.
However, it is not too soon to begin thinking about Christmas cards, with just six weeks to go until the big day.
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 3 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 4 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 5 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
- 8 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 9 School to host outdoor open day
- 10 North Somerset startup to supply face masks for Team GB skaters
Helen Lowe and Grace Pryce-Jones sold handmade greetings cards at the craft event.