PICTURES: Festive feel to Christmas craft market
- Credit: Archant
Early Christmas bargains were on sale at a festive craft market over the weekend.
The doors to Kewstoke Village Hall were thrown open on Saturday to allow buyers to snap up attractive craft items.
Ornaments, figurines, bags and more were on sale.
Parishioners also organised a raffle to raise money for the village church.
Prizes included a toy snowman, bottles of wine and useful home accessories.
You may also want to watch:
For some people mid-November may feel a bit early to begin buying up stocking fillers.
However, it is not too soon to begin thinking about Christmas cards, with just six weeks to go until the big day.
- 1 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 4 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 5 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 6 FA Cup: Weston AFC cruise past Taunton Town to reach third qualifying round
- 7 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 8 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 9 End of busy summer with more events to look forward to
- 10 Customers urged to support local pubs, restaurants and cafes to boost hospitality sector
Helen Lowe and Grace Pryce-Jones sold handmade greetings cards at the craft event.