Pictures: People took to Congresbury’s annual Christmas fair
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of villagers were treated to a night of festive joy on December 4 to raise money for Weston Hospicecare.
Residents from Congresbury took to Broad Street where the Christmas Fair was held.
Attendees were given a range of entertainment around the street from live music from Weston Brass to The Mendip Morris who performed as people munched on mince pies and drank mulled wine.
Stalls were set up, with groups such as the brownies, guides and the Country Markets selling products, such as raffle tickets, jam and sweet cones.
Santa Claus also attended giving the children an opportunity to pass on their list of Christmas wishes.
You may also want to watch:
Businesses were also able to join in the festivities and also make people aware of their products.
For more pictures, visit www.westonmercury.co.uk
- 1 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 2 Puxton Park pumpkin patch now open
- 3 WIN: Tickets to The Magic Of Motown
- 4 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 5 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 6 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 7 New principal appointed at academy
- 8 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 9 Doctors could be under pressure if changes to surgery boundaries are not implemented
- 10 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre