Pictures: People took to Congresbury’s annual Christmas fair
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of villagers were treated to a night of festive joy on December 4 to raise money for Weston Hospicecare.
Residents from Congresbury took to Broad Street where the Christmas Fair was held.
Attendees were given a range of entertainment around the street from live music from Weston Brass to The Mendip Morris who performed as people munched on mince pies and drank mulled wine.
Stalls were set up, with groups such as the brownies, guides and the Country Markets selling products, such as raffle tickets, jam and sweet cones.
Santa Claus also attended giving the children an opportunity to pass on their list of Christmas wishes.
You may also want to watch:
Businesses were also able to join in the festivities and also make people aware of their products.
For more pictures, visit www.westonmercury.co.uk
- 1 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 2 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 3 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 4 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 5 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- 6 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 7 Wind and water sports in Weston
- 8 Have your say on plans for new GP surgery on Weston Rugby Club site
- 9 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 10 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset