PICTURES: eat:Weston team put on Christmas food festival
- Credit: Archant
Somerset food producers filled the Winter Gardens as a festive food festival went down a storm.
The eat:Festivals team - behind the popular eat:Burnham and eat:Weston events - held a Christmas food market.
Its spokesman said: "We had a brilliant end to our food and drink festival season inside at the Winter Gardens on Sunday with thousands of eager visitors crowding in from 10am.
"The majestic setting of the ballroom was quite a sight: full to the windowsills with local food and drink producers, the lobby hosted our screen printing sessions and community stalls and the pond area was surrounded by street food.
"It was lovely to take some time at the end of the festival to celebrate a great year of collaboration, good times and great food and drink with our producers after we closed the doors at 4pm."
You may also want to watch:
They said they are looking forward to putting on more events in 2020.
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 3 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 4 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 5 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 6 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 7 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 8 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 9 Family pays tribute to founder of Jolly Dollies support network
- 10 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years