PICTURES: eat:Weston team put on Christmas food festival
- Credit: Archant
Somerset food producers filled the Winter Gardens as a festive food festival went down a storm.
The eat:Festivals team - behind the popular eat:Burnham and eat:Weston events - held a Christmas food market.
Its spokesman said: "We had a brilliant end to our food and drink festival season inside at the Winter Gardens on Sunday with thousands of eager visitors crowding in from 10am.
"The majestic setting of the ballroom was quite a sight: full to the windowsills with local food and drink producers, the lobby hosted our screen printing sessions and community stalls and the pond area was surrounded by street food.
"It was lovely to take some time at the end of the festival to celebrate a great year of collaboration, good times and great food and drink with our producers after we closed the doors at 4pm."
You may also want to watch:
They said they are looking forward to putting on more events in 2020.
- 1 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 2 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 3 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
- 4 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 5 PICTURES: Village Flower Show returns after Covid hiatus
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 8 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 9 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster