PICTURES: eat:Weston team put on Christmas food festival
- Credit: Archant
Somerset food producers filled the Winter Gardens as a festive food festival went down a storm.
The eat:Festivals team - behind the popular eat:Burnham and eat:Weston events - held a Christmas food market.
Its spokesman said: "We had a brilliant end to our food and drink festival season inside at the Winter Gardens on Sunday with thousands of eager visitors crowding in from 10am.
"The majestic setting of the ballroom was quite a sight: full to the windowsills with local food and drink producers, the lobby hosted our screen printing sessions and community stalls and the pond area was surrounded by street food.
"It was lovely to take some time at the end of the festival to celebrate a great year of collaboration, good times and great food and drink with our producers after we closed the doors at 4pm."
You may also want to watch:
They said they are looking forward to putting on more events in 2020.
- 1 Engaged couple thank new friends for 'special' night at Weston restaurant
- 2 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 3 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 4 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 5 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 6 Dreaming of reaching the Olympic Games with Isabel Blackhurst
- 7 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 8 Will garden village be revived?
- 9 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 10 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple