Churches light up Milton High Street with festive cheer
- Credit: Archant
Carols, a story trail, face painting and games filled Milton High Street as families celebrated the festive season.
Milton High Street was full of festive cheer as the Christmas lights and tree were illuminated.
Friends and families gathered for fun, games and seasonal songs.
Children took part in a Christmas story trail through the High Street shops and stores opened late to enable visitors to browse for gifts and festive treats ready for the big day.
People dressed in Christmas jumpers in a bid to win prizes for their sparkling attire.
You may also want to watch:
The young at heart also queued up to have their faces painted and enjoy festive crafts.
The festive fun was put on by the churches in Milton, with support from High Street shops.
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 3 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 4 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 5 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 6 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 7 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 8 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 9 Family pays tribute to founder of Jolly Dollies support network
- 10 Manchester United legends and All Stars put on nine-goal thriller at Cheddar
Singers from Milton Park Primary School’s choir also performed carols a and Father Christmas was on hand to meet the children.
The fair raised £300 which will be donated to Weston Foodbank to help families in crisis.