Churches light up Milton High Street with festive cheer
- Credit: Archant
Carols, a story trail, face painting and games filled Milton High Street as families celebrated the festive season.
Milton High Street was full of festive cheer as the Christmas lights and tree were illuminated.
Friends and families gathered for fun, games and seasonal songs.
Children took part in a Christmas story trail through the High Street shops and stores opened late to enable visitors to browse for gifts and festive treats ready for the big day.
People dressed in Christmas jumpers in a bid to win prizes for their sparkling attire.
You may also want to watch:
The young at heart also queued up to have their faces painted and enjoy festive crafts.
The festive fun was put on by the churches in Milton, with support from High Street shops.
- 1 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 2 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half
- 3 North Somerset risks 43,000 false-negative PCRs after lab mix up
- 4 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 5 Wheelchair Rugby Gold medallist surprises Weston pupils
- 6 Weston families 'deciding between keeping children warm or fed'
- 7 Council rejected for grant to preserve Iron Age monument
- 8 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel
- 9 Rotary club plants thousands of flowers for charity
- 10 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
Singers from Milton Park Primary School’s choir also performed carols a and Father Christmas was on hand to meet the children.
The fair raised £300 which will be donated to Weston Foodbank to help families in crisis.