Classic cars and vintage motorcycles feature at Easter gathering
- Credit: Archant
Visitors gathered to appreciate a range of rare and vintage vehicles at a classic car event held in the run-up to Easter.
Redhill Village Club hosted its Easter gathering event on April 14, which featured an array of cars and motorcycles, including Fords, Jensens and a brightly coloured GTM Sypder.
Those who attended enjoyed a dry day at the village Recreation Ground and the show had a breakfast on offer to passers by on the day.
Olly Cope brought along his 1968 Jensen FF model, which was produced by the British car maker for five years between 1966-1971.
Keith Harrison is pictured with his Model A Ford Hot Rod, which was manufactured in 1929.
Dave Parry made an appearance with his GTM Spyder as well as Brian Petheram, who showed up on his 1957 Norton Model 7 motorbike.
Redhill’s event raised money for the children’s village play area fund.
- 1 Man killed after falling from bridge on M5
- 2 M5 closed after morning crash - causing FIVE MILES of tailbacks
- 3 Police oppose 2am licence for new bar in Weston over links to criminals
- 4 Burglars target 24 properties in North Somerset area
- 5 Ultimate obstacle course coming to Weston
- 6 PICTURES: More details of Weston's See Monster revealed
- 7 Thatchers is looking for new recruits to join cider business
- 8 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 9 Somerset MP defends PM attending Downing Street 'party' after 'busy day'
- 10 Martin Kemp to play 1980s tunes in Weston this weekend