Classic cars and vintage motorcycles feature at Easter gathering
- Credit: Archant
Visitors gathered to appreciate a range of rare and vintage vehicles at a classic car event held in the run-up to Easter.
Redhill Village Club hosted its Easter gathering event on April 14, which featured an array of cars and motorcycles, including Fords, Jensens and a brightly coloured GTM Sypder.
Those who attended enjoyed a dry day at the village Recreation Ground and the show had a breakfast on offer to passers by on the day.
Olly Cope brought along his 1968 Jensen FF model, which was produced by the British car maker for five years between 1966-1971.
Keith Harrison is pictured with his Model A Ford Hot Rod, which was manufactured in 1929.
You may also want to watch:
Dave Parry made an appearance with his GTM Spyder as well as Brian Petheram, who showed up on his 1957 Norton Model 7 motorbike.
Redhill’s event raised money for the children’s village play area fund.
- 1 Man charged with rape and sexual assaults
- 2 Man suffers head injuries in Weston robbery
- 3 Mini tornado does damage in Weston
- 4 Huge six-bedroom house with flat on Weston seafront
- 5 Banwell traffic will soon be 'a thing of the past'
- 6 Weston pub launches eating challenge to win £100 bar tab
- 7 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 8 Tributes pour in for ‘dedicated family man’ who died in mountain fall
- 9 Rapid Covid testing service goes mobile to reach more people across North Somerset
- 10 What can I do when Covid lockdown eases on May 17?