Pictures: Christmas crafts showcase for charity
- Credit: Archant
Valuable cash was raised for charity at a well-attended Christmas crafts showcase.
Paul and Renate O'Donnell hosted their biannual Christmas Extravaganza at their Cleeve home from October 30 to Sunday, with a huge range of creations on display.
Guests enjoyed browsing the super selection of hand-crafted items and picking up some early stocking fillers.
Nigel Wight was one of the exhibitors at the event, showcasing his glass work.
Glass artists Claire Hall and Sarah Wight also had stalls, while there was plenty of high-quality woodwork on show.
You may also want to watch:
The hosts also had a range of their creations on display, including Renate's felt work.
The event raised money for Children's Hospice South West and Cancer Research UK, with thousands of pounds raised for the good causes over the years.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 6 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 7 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 8 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 9 Reopening: Thousands booked as hairdressers reopen
- 10 Local artists bring wow-factor to Weston shop windows