WIN: Tickets to see One Night Of Elvis at Weston’s Playhouse Theatre
- Credit: Hannah Domford-May
Europe’s most successful Elvis Presley tribute artist will play at Weston’s Playhouse Theatre this month.
One Night Of Elvis: Lee Memphis King will see another king of rock ‘n’ roll take to the stage of the popular theatre and dazzle the crowd with his charm and voice.
Lee Memphis King recreates the essence of Elvis with consummate ease and will combine stunningly accurate vocals with hip-thrusting dance moves and incredible passion.
King is the producer and director of the most authentic tribute production to Elvis Presley.
Over the past 10 years as King has toured his One Night Of Elvis, he has picked up numerous accolades and has headlined and sold out some of the most prestigious venues across the UK and beyond – including a sell out concert tour of Israel.
King will portray Elvis at his peak, celebrating the iconic ‘Vegas years’ from 1969 to 1977.
Donned in authentic costumes and a backing orchestra, he hopes to make it a show the audience will never forget.
- 1 Man attacked with axe in Weston
- 2 WATCH: Cars get caught out by tide on Weston beach
- 3 Boat sinks off Weston coast
- 4 'Tragedy' as hundreds of fish die in Weston pond
- 5 Weston MP slams council for bus cuts in North Somerset
- 6 Weston Labour launch campaign to halt bus cuts in North Somerset
- 7 See Monster viewing platform to open next week
- 8 Life-sized suffragette made of Lego to tour Weston next week
- 9 Person dies after incident at Weston's Marine Lake
- 10 Man jailed for savage attack on three women at Weston pub
The ‘Vegas years’ will see how Elvis toured across the country including his concerts Elvis On Tour, That’s The Way It Is and Aloha From Hawaii.
Top songs in this catchy show include Jailhouse Rock, Blue Suede Shoes, Suspicious Minds and Burning Love.
One Night Of Elvis: Lee Memphis King will be at The Playhouse Theatre, in High Street, at 7.30pm on September 29.
Tickets, priced £25, are available from www.theplayhouse.co.uk or from 01934 645544.
The Mercury has teamed up with the theatre to offer two lucky readers a pair of tickets to see the show.
Alternatively you can enter online at www.westonmercury.co.uk or drop your answer into the Mercury office.
This competition will close at 10am on September 14.
Usual Archant rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering this competition you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant regarding the prize.