Nursery brings Christmas to life through magical emporium
- Credit: Archant
A nursery has brought Christmas to life at its very own emporium.
Middlecombe Nursery, in Congresbury, has set up the festive project, which is to close a couple days before Christmas.
Owner, Nigel North and his friend Bob, decorated a series of shops filled with toys and colourful decorations, around the nursery which reflect Christmas from over the years.
Leigh Wale, who works at the nursery, said: "It's been going really well so far, lots of people have been coming in.
"We've even seen people who are in their 70s and 80s come by.
You may also want to watch:
"The Imaginarium is full of dreams and inspiration of Christmas from the past, present and the future. It's lovely because there's something in there for people of all ages."
The Christmas Imaginarium is open until Monday from 10am-4pm.
- 1 May 17: Which pubs are reopening across Weston?
- 2 Royal Pier Hotel redevelopment would 'help to regenerate town'
- 3 May 17: What can't open when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 4 Mystery of hillside artwork in Somerset village revealed
- 5 Boy, 17, 'with machete' arrested in village
- 6 Weston Mercury building up for sale
- 7 Council hits out at 'flawed' report ranking Weston as second-worst seaside town
- 8 Wetherspoon pub closes in town centre
- 9 Fire service investigates vehicle workshop blaze
- 10 Urgent need for volunteers to help with vaccinations
Money raised will be donated to Children's Hospice South West, The Trussell Trust and Secret World Wildlife Rescue.