Nursery brings Christmas to life through magical emporium
- Credit: Archant
A nursery has brought Christmas to life at its very own emporium.
Middlecombe Nursery, in Congresbury, has set up the festive project, which is to close a couple days before Christmas.
Owner, Nigel North and his friend Bob, decorated a series of shops filled with toys and colourful decorations, around the nursery which reflect Christmas from over the years.
Leigh Wale, who works at the nursery, said: "It's been going really well so far, lots of people have been coming in.
"We've even seen people who are in their 70s and 80s come by.
"The Imaginarium is full of dreams and inspiration of Christmas from the past, present and the future. It's lovely because there's something in there for people of all ages."
The Christmas Imaginarium is open until Monday from 10am-4pm.
- 1 WATCH: Moment unlikely heroine saves the day at Weston Air Show
- 2 French court claims Jill Dando may have been 'murdered by mistake'
- 3 PICTURES: Weston Air Festival and Armed Forces Weekend 2022
- 4 Weston to celebrate Pride with style this weekend
- 5 Census 2022: North Somerset's population grows by 7pc since 2011
- 6 Police appeal after acid attack on woman in Weston
- 7 Deadline looms for charity funding bids
- 8 New coastal path linking Brean to Sand Bay opens
- 9 Fears Weston will be UK 'laughing stock' if See Monster delayed until September
- 10 Funding and inflation behind concerns over Portishead rail project
Money raised will be donated to Children's Hospice South West, The Trussell Trust and Secret World Wildlife Rescue.