Nursery brings Christmas to life through magical emporium
- Credit: Archant
A nursery has brought Christmas to life at its very own emporium.
Middlecombe Nursery, in Congresbury, has set up the festive project, which is to close a couple days before Christmas.
Owner, Nigel North and his friend Bob, decorated a series of shops filled with toys and colourful decorations, around the nursery which reflect Christmas from over the years.
Leigh Wale, who works at the nursery, said: "It's been going really well so far, lots of people have been coming in.
"We've even seen people who are in their 70s and 80s come by.
You may also want to watch:
"The Imaginarium is full of dreams and inspiration of Christmas from the past, present and the future. It's lovely because there's something in there for people of all ages."
The Christmas Imaginarium is open until Monday from 10am-4pm.
- 1 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 4 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 5 Bake Off stars to host afternoon tea in North Somerset this weekend
- 6 Two free festivals to bring top acts and 'extraordinary events' to Weston
- 7 Day of Ibiza club classics to be performed in Weston this weekend
- 8 CCTV appeal after man seriously assaulted in Weston
- 9 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 10 Children encouraged to take up Covid jab
Money raised will be donated to Children's Hospice South West, The Trussell Trust and Secret World Wildlife Rescue.