Village library and café reopen
- Credit: Archant
Two Congresbury stores will open their doors again this week.
The community café, in liaison with Debbie Fortune Estate Agents, is hosting a Macmillan coffee morning and its is looking to beat the £640 it raised last year.
The coffee morning will take place on Friday from 9am-1pm in the courtyard of the community café in Broad Street.
There will be freshly brewed fresh coffee, tea, hot chocolate and home-made cakes and a raffle, all the proceeds from the session will go to support Macmillan.
Congresbury Community Library is ready for reopening on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
The building has been made covid-safe and its volunteers are ready to help readers.
The library, in Station Road, has had to reduce the number of opening hours to Monday afternoons from 2-4pm and Friday mornings from 10am to noon.
- 1 Around 3,000 patients leave Weston surgery after being 'fed up with problems'
- 2 Crews tackle large fire at Burnham-on-Sea pier
- 3 Weston's Party in the Park 'biggest yet'
- 4 Tributes flood in for 'one in a million' Terry
- 5 Artist creates giant image of band on Brean beach
- 6 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 7 Legendary DJ to perform in Weston this weekend
- 8 Weston Rotary Club celebrate 100 years
- 9 Four-bedroom 1930s detached house in Milton
- 10 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset