Village library and café reopen
- Credit: Archant
Two Congresbury stores will open their doors again this week.
The community café, in liaison with Debbie Fortune Estate Agents, is hosting a Macmillan coffee morning and its is looking to beat the £640 it raised last year.
The coffee morning will take place on Friday from 9am-1pm in the courtyard of the community café in Broad Street.
There will be freshly brewed fresh coffee, tea, hot chocolate and home-made cakes and a raffle, all the proceeds from the session will go to support Macmillan.
Congresbury Community Library is ready for reopening on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
The building has been made covid-safe and its volunteers are ready to help readers.
The library, in Station Road, has had to reduce the number of opening hours to Monday afternoons from 2-4pm and Friday mornings from 10am to noon.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 3 Mike Fletcher: Former Weston Cricket and Rugby legend passes away
- 4 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 5 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 6 New leadership team for charity
- 7 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 8 Businessman launches two-in-one facemasks in support of MIND charity
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences