Congresbury hotel wins Wedding Venue of the Year award
- Credit: Archant
A four star hotel in North Somerset has been chosen as the Wedding Venue Of The Year 2019.
DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House, in Frost Hill, was handed the award by The Bristol & Somerset Wedding Awards which recognises and shows appreciation to the high level of talent within the wedding industry.
The Congresbury-based hotel hosts around 100 weddings and receptions each year.
Clients who used the venue from January 1 to December 31, 2018, were able to vote.
Alice Grant, Cadbury House's senior wedding sales supervisor, said: "To be recognised as the Wedding Venue Of The Year is a fantastic achievement for all the team here.
You may also want to watch:
"It's great to receive accolades like this and we're absolutely delighted.
"Last year we were highly commended so to go one step further makes all the hard work worthwhile and I'd personally like to thank all those wedding couples who voted for us."
- 1 Funeral directors set up new Weston branch
- 2 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 3 Tributes flood in for 'one in a million' Terry
- 4 Four-bedroom 1930s detached house in Milton
- 5 Weston's Party in the Park 'biggest yet'
- 6 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 7 Michael Eavis, Weston Mayor and former football players at pier fundraiser
- 8 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare
- 9 WIN: Tickets to Horrible Histories show at Weston theatre
- 10 Live music returns to village this weekend