Congresbury hotel wins Wedding Venue of the Year award
- Credit: Archant
A four star hotel in North Somerset has been chosen as the Wedding Venue Of The Year 2019.
DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House, in Frost Hill, was handed the award by The Bristol & Somerset Wedding Awards which recognises and shows appreciation to the high level of talent within the wedding industry.
The Congresbury-based hotel hosts around 100 weddings and receptions each year.
Clients who used the venue from January 1 to December 31, 2018, were able to vote.
Alice Grant, Cadbury House's senior wedding sales supervisor, said: "To be recognised as the Wedding Venue Of The Year is a fantastic achievement for all the team here.
You may also want to watch:
"It's great to receive accolades like this and we're absolutely delighted.
"Last year we were highly commended so to go one step further makes all the hard work worthwhile and I'd personally like to thank all those wedding couples who voted for us."
- 1 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 2 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 3 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 6 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 7 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 8 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 9 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 10 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic