Hotel to host wedding open evening
- Credit: Archant
Engaged couples can view one of the region’s top wedding venues in preparation for their big day.
DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House, in Frost Hill, will host a wedding open evening on January 30 from 6-8pm.
Visitors will enjoy drinks, canapes and exclusive discounts and treats.
The venue's wedding team will be on hand for tours and advice, while couples will be able to view wedding suites and facilities.
There will also be booking offers on the night couples will be able to take advantage of, plus goody bags for those who come along.
You may also want to watch:
The team was named wedding venue of the year last year at The Bristol & Somerset Wedding Awards, which recognises and shows appreciation to the high level of talent within the wedding industry.
Wedding sales supervisor Alice Grant said: "We hope our event will be a huge help to those looking to book their venue."
- 1 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 2 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 3 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 4 Record fuel prices pose health threat for Weston parent
- 5 Cheddar 'pump track' approved and new facility could be in place next year
- 6 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
- 7 New principal appointed at academy
- 8 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
- 9 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 10 Award wins for Hutton In Bloom volunteer group