Hotel to host wedding open evening
- Credit: Archant
Engaged couples can view one of the region’s top wedding venues in preparation for their big day.
DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House, in Frost Hill, will host a wedding open evening on January 30 from 6-8pm.
Visitors will enjoy drinks, canapes and exclusive discounts and treats.
The venue's wedding team will be on hand for tours and advice, while couples will be able to view wedding suites and facilities.
There will also be booking offers on the night couples will be able to take advantage of, plus goody bags for those who come along.
You may also want to watch:
The team was named wedding venue of the year last year at The Bristol & Somerset Wedding Awards, which recognises and shows appreciation to the high level of talent within the wedding industry.
Wedding sales supervisor Alice Grant said: "We hope our event will be a huge help to those looking to book their venue."
- 1 Funeral directors set up new Weston branch
- 2 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 3 Four-bedroom 1930s detached house in Milton
- 4 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 5 Michael Eavis, Weston Mayor and former football players at pier fundraiser
- 6 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare
- 7 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 8 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 9 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 10 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year