GP surgery used as coronavirus ‘hot site’
- Credit: Archant
Congresbury’s GP surgery is being used as a hot site for coronavirus patients.
Mendip Vale Medical Practice, in Station Road, is only being used to assess and treat possible Covid-19 patients.
A Mendip Vale spokesman said: “Our surgery in Congresbury is our ‘hot site’ in North Somerset for patients of Mendip Vale Medical Group with relevant symptoms of coronavirus.
“Clinical services are being run by our GP partners.
“Patients should only attend our ‘hot site’ in Congresbury if they have a pre-arranged appointment.
You may also want to watch:
“Patients should call the surgery for any other enquiries.
“Appointments will be staggered to minimise cross-over between patients.
- 1 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 4 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 5 Bake Off stars to host afternoon tea in North Somerset this weekend
- 6 Two free festivals to bring top acts and 'extraordinary events' to Weston
- 7 Day of Ibiza club classics to be performed in Weston this weekend
- 8 CCTV appeal after man seriously assaulted in Weston
- 9 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 10 Children encouraged to take up Covid jab
“All efforts will be made to reduce movement of suspected cases within the building.
“Accompanying persons should wait in their own personal cars.”