GP surgery used as coronavirus ‘hot site’
- Credit: Archant
Congresbury’s GP surgery is being used as a hot site for coronavirus patients.
Mendip Vale Medical Practice, in Station Road, is only being used to assess and treat possible Covid-19 patients.
A Mendip Vale spokesman said: “Our surgery in Congresbury is our ‘hot site’ in North Somerset for patients of Mendip Vale Medical Group with relevant symptoms of coronavirus.
“Clinical services are being run by our GP partners.
“Patients should only attend our ‘hot site’ in Congresbury if they have a pre-arranged appointment.
“Patients should call the surgery for any other enquiries.
“Appointments will be staggered to minimise cross-over between patients.
- 1 Police appeal after acid attack on woman in Weston
- 2 Fears Weston will be UK 'laughing stock' if See Monster delayed until September
- 3 Masonic lodge donates to Weston's RNLI
- 4 New coastal path linking Brean to Sand Bay opens
- 5 Weston College to launch new adult courses for free
- 6 North Somerset Council to approve historic bus improvement plan
- 7 Councillor heralds Marine Lake revamp a 'huge success'
- 8 Lovely detached family home with Mendip views
- 9 Weston pair deny murder in Somerset town
- 10 Tribute show planned after popular Weston musician passes away
“All efforts will be made to reduce movement of suspected cases within the building.
“Accompanying persons should wait in their own personal cars.”