GP surgery used as coronavirus ‘hot site’
- Credit: Archant
Congresbury’s GP surgery is being used as a hot site for coronavirus patients.
Mendip Vale Medical Practice, in Station Road, is only being used to assess and treat possible Covid-19 patients.
A Mendip Vale spokesman said: “Our surgery in Congresbury is our ‘hot site’ in North Somerset for patients of Mendip Vale Medical Group with relevant symptoms of coronavirus.
“Clinical services are being run by our GP partners.
“Patients should only attend our ‘hot site’ in Congresbury if they have a pre-arranged appointment.
You may also want to watch:
“Patients should call the surgery for any other enquiries.
“Appointments will be staggered to minimise cross-over between patients.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 6 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 7 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 8 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 9 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 10 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
“All efforts will be made to reduce movement of suspected cases within the building.
“Accompanying persons should wait in their own personal cars.”