GP surgery used as coronavirus ‘hot site’
- Credit: Archant
Congresbury’s GP surgery is being used as a hot site for coronavirus patients.
Mendip Vale Medical Practice, in Station Road, is only being used to assess and treat possible Covid-19 patients.
A Mendip Vale spokesman said: “Our surgery in Congresbury is our ‘hot site’ in North Somerset for patients of Mendip Vale Medical Group with relevant symptoms of coronavirus.
“Clinical services are being run by our GP partners.
“Patients should only attend our ‘hot site’ in Congresbury if they have a pre-arranged appointment.
You may also want to watch:
“Patients should call the surgery for any other enquiries.
“Appointments will be staggered to minimise cross-over between patients.
- 1 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 'Suspicious' fire damages caravan outside Weston home
- 4 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 5 Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with GBH in Weston
- 6 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 7 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 8 Weston fundraiser donates hundreds to hospital for saving his life
- 9 Pubs running takeaway and collections during lockdown
- 10 Two charged with burglary and fraud
“All efforts will be made to reduce movement of suspected cases within the building.
“Accompanying persons should wait in their own personal cars.”