Cooker fire at Brean Down Road property
PUBLISHED: 09:47 16 December 2017 | UPDATED: 09:47 16 December 2017
Fire fighters from Burnham on Sea and Bridgwater were called to a cooker fire at a property in Brean this morning (Saturday).
Fire fighters were called to reports of a cooker fire in Brean Down Road in Brean in the early hours of this morning (Saturday).
Crews from Burnham on Sea and Bridgwater attended the scene shortly before 7am.
On arrival they found there had been a fire in the cooker, but it was already out.
A spokesman for Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service said: “The scene was inspected and made safe, a positive pressure ventilation fan was used to ventilate smoke from the building.”
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Weston Mercury. Click the link in the orange box above for details.