Tattoo studio raises cash for mental health charity
- Credit: Coping Studios
A tattoo studio has raised hundreds of pounds for a Somerset mental health charity.
The recently opened, Coping Studios in Highbridge, marked Mental Health Awareness Day by offering £15 tattoos of semicolons, and green ribbons to customers, with all profits going to Somewhere House Somerset.
The Church Street studio, saw more than 30 customers take up the offer and raised £437 for the charity which provides services including low cost counselling, and educational workshops.
Owner, Sam Scott, said: "We are proud to be supporting Somewhere House, and we met some really lovely inspirational people.
"We are thankful to everyone who came and showed their support, we look forward to holding more events like this in the future.
You may also want to watch:
"We also offer private sittings for anyone who wants their self-harm scars covered up."
- 1 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 2 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 3 Will garden village be revived?
- 4 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 Flag stolen during period of national mourning
- 7 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 8 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 9 Worle man becomes South West's record blood plasma donor
- 10 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple