In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 17:04 24 May 2018 | UPDATED: 17:04 24 May 2018
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from March 12-20.
* Thomas Hirst, Coleridge Road, Weston (40). Three counts of theft: community order and curfew.
* Peter Irons, Shadow Walk, Elborough (52). Speeding: disqualified from driving for six months and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Sarah Van De Velde, Mendip Road, Yatton (46). Speeding: six penalty points, fined £450 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £45 victim surcharge.
* Peter Taylor, no fixed abode (36). Harassment: 12-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £20 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Eirwyn Davies, Clevedon Road, Weston (59). driving without a valid licence: three penalty points, fined £200 and ordered to pay £100 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Andrew Fox, Canberra Crescent, Locking (26). Speeding: Fined £370 and ordered to £250 costs and £37 victim surcharge.
* Daniel Morris, Chaucer Road, Weston (19). Assault: Fined £270 and ordered to pay £200 costs and £37 victim surcharge.