In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 11:39 21 August 2018 | UPDATED: 11:39 21 August 2018
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from June 6-20:
* Robert White, St James Street, Weston (52). Assault: conditional discharge and ordered to pay £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Edward Gill, Gogs Orchard, Wedmore (23). Theft: community order, fined £50 and ordered to pay £75 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Andrew Fox, Locking Road, Weston (26). Speeding: fined £210 and ordered to pay £300 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* James Hook, no fixed abode (41). Threatening behaviour: fined £40 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* David Pendergast, Main Road, Hutton (30). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 12 months, fined £237 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £24 victim surcharge. Possession of class A drug: fined £158. Possession of class B drug: fined £79.
* Darren Wedge, Alfred Street, Weston. Two counts of theft: fined £80 and ordered to pay £203 compensation, £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.