In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 07:37 26 March 2019
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from February 28 to March 5.
* Joshua Neale, Crookes Lane, Kewstoke (28). Resisting arrest: community order and ordered to pay £300 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Patrick Mulholland, Royal Sands, Weston (51). Threatening behaviour: 18-month conditional discharge.
* Victoria Rushton, Eagle Close, Worle (67). Failure to give a breathalyser sample: disqualified from driving for 12 months, fined £360 and ordered to pay £445 costs and £36 victim surcharge.
* Natalie Parker, The Avenue, Weston (30). Driving without valid insurance: fined £120 and ordered to pay £30 victim surcharge.
* Buddy Stone, Ashcombe Road, Weston (19). Theft and trespassing: community order. Possession of bladed article in public place: community order and ordered to pay £85 victim surcharge.
* Tony Rivers, Boulevard, Weston (41). Theft: community order and ordered to pay £80 compensation and £85 victim surcharge.