In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 08:54 02 October 2018 | UPDATED: 08:54 02 October 2018
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from July 18-25.
* Lucy Gregory, Tudor Road, Weston (28). In charge of vehicle when unfit to drive: 10 penalty points, fined £169 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* James Woodward, Keilder Drive, Worle (31). Assault: four-month suspended prison sentence and ordered to pay £250 compensation and £250 costs.
* Sheridan Davey, Stradling Avenue, Weston (47). Driving while using mobile: six penalty points, fined £57 and ordered to pay £150 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Andrew Martin, Alma Street, Weston (44). Possession of class B drug: one-week prison sentence. Theft: two-week prison sentence (consecutive). Interfered with motor vehicle: no separate penalty.
* Alisha Hayne, Ashcombe Road, Weston (21). Assault: fined £40 and ordered to pay £75 compensation, £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Anika Le-Vesconte, Church Lane, Hutton (35). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 48 months, community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.