In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 06:35 28 October 2011
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between October 17-21:
● Adrian Gillard (51), of Aschombe Road, Weston. Three counts of being drunk in a public place in breach of ASBO: Sent to prison for 120 days.
● James Stephenson (18), of Coleridge Road, Weston. Theft: Nine-month conditional discharge.
● Mateusz Bijak (25), of Elmhyrst Road, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined £250 plus £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months.
● Stefan Dann (19), of Kensington Road, Weston. Threatening behaviour: Fined £75 plus £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
● Ryan Love (27), of George Street, Weston. Theft: One-year community order, ordered to pay £85 costs.
● Mark Swain (32), of Stafford Road, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined £740 plus £200 costs, banned from driving for four years.
● Rachel Beer (33), of Bournville Road, Weston. Two counts of assault: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 200 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £150 compensation.
● David Gilpin (23), of St Ives Road, Weston. Theft: Six-month community order with eight-week curfew, ordered to pay £35 compensation.
● Aaron Moffatt (25), of Shrubbery Road, Weston. Assault: 12-month conditional discharge with restraining order, ordered to pay £50 compensation. Criminal damage: Ordered to pay £700 compensation.
● Darren Seedhouse (38), of Christian Close, Worle. Drink-driving: Fined £100 plus £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months.
● Dennis Keane (41), of Crookes Lane, Kewstoke. Going equipped for burglary: One-year community order with 16-week curfew, ordered to pay £50 compensation. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty.
● Alexander Barker (29), of Regent Street, Weston. Theft: Fined £35 plus £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Weston Mercury. Click the link in the orange box above for details.