In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 07:25 27 January 2012
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between January 16-23:
● Andrew Moore (34), of Locking Road, Weston. Two counts of assault: Ordered to pay £100 compensation plus £85 costs. Failure to surrender: Seven days in prison, suspended for six months.
● Celia Blackwell (59), of Warrilow Close, Worle. Failure to look after an animal’s welfare: Four-month community order with curfew, ordered to pay £250 costs, banned from keeping animals for two years. Two counts of failing to provide veterinary care for an animal: No separate penalty.
● Nerijus Lucinskas (27), of Macfarlane Chase, Weston. Assault: Two-year community order, ordered to pay £85 costs.
● Bryn Davies (36), of The Chantry, Rooksbridge. Harassment: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 100 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £300 compensation plus £85 costs.
● Fraser Birks (22), of Osborne Avenue, Weston. Two counts of criminal damage: Sent to prison for seven days.
● Bertrand Matthieu (43), of Glebe Road, Weston. Threatening behaviour: One-year community order, ordered to pay £85 costs. Resisting a police officer: No separate penalty.
● Mark Brooker (40), of Worthy Crescent, Weston. Possession of class A drug: Fined £220. Two counts of possession of class B drug: Fined £290 plus £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
● Oliver Carlon (22), of Holland Street, Weston. Possession of class A drug: Fined £220 plus £15 victim surcharge.
● Billy Chapman (18), of Ashcombe Road, Weston. Criminal damage: Two months in a young offenders’ institute. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty. Three counts of breaching suspended sentence: Two months in a young offenders’ institute (concurrent).
● Christopher Denson (20), of Pelican Close, Weston. Possession of a knife in a public place: Six-month community order with two-month curfew.
● Amanda Osman (35), of Monkton Avenue, Weston. Threatening behaviour: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs.
● Alan Siewlias (43), of Selworthy Road, Weston. Drink-driving: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 100 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £85 costs and banned from driving for 24 months. Failure to stop after an accident. No separate penalty.