In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 06:21 12 July 2012
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between July 2-6:
* David Hadfield (31), of Milton Brow, Weston. Possession of class B drug: 12-month community order, ordered to complete 40 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £85.
* Ian Roberts (44), of Thorn Close, Weston. Three-month community order with eight-week curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 24 months.
* Tony Roberts (33), of Bronte Close, Weston. Theft: 12 weeks in prison suspended for 24 months, ordered to complete 200 hours of unpaid community work and pay £600 compensation.
* Garthy Donnelly (18), of Queens Row, Weston. Having a dangerously out-of-control dog in a public place: Two-year conditional discharge, ordered to pay £291 compensation plus £200 costs.
* Robert Sprigg (52), of Bramblewood Road, Weston. Assault: Two-year conditional discharge, ordered to pay £125 compensation plus £700 costs.
* Mark Slade (39), of Vale Crescent, Weston. Assault: 18-month conditional discharge with restraining order, ordered to pay £620 costs.
* Anthony Barnes (51), of Jubilee Way, St Georges. Driving without due care and attention: Ordered to pay £100 compensation. Failure to report an accident: Fined £545 plus £400 costs and £15 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with eight penalty points.