In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 06:59 27 September 2012
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between September 17-20:
* James Kew (21), of Rhodyate Lane, Cleeve. Theft: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 80 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £210 compensation plus £85 costs.
* Joshua Shanahan (20), of Marconi Close, Weston. Breach of antisocial behaviour order: Six weeks in prison suspended for 20 months, ordered to pay £85 costs.
* Ashley Sprague (20), of Avon Close, Weston. Theft: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 120 hours’ unpaid community work and ordered to pay £85 costs.
* Steven Taylor (22), of Bluebell Road, Wick St Lawrence. Drink-driving: Fined £320 plus £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
* Anthony Cockayne (26), of Quantock Road, Weston. Assault: 16 weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, 12-month restraining order, ordered to pay £100 compensation. Theft: No separate penalty.