In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 06:33 12 September 2013
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between August 27 and September 6:
* Jacob Monaghan (23), of Highbridge Quay, Highbridge. Criminal damage: Fined £73 and ordered to pay £75 compensation, £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge. Breach of conditional discharge: Fined £37.
* Leslie Price (34), of Stafford Road, Weston. Drunk and disorderly behaviour: 12-month community order, ordered to pay £60 victim surcharge. Assaulting a police officer: Ordered to pay £50 compensation plus £85 costs.
* William Mitchell (23), of Walliscote Road South, Weston. Burglary: 12 weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, eight-week curfew, ordered to pay £62 compensation plus £400 costs and £80 victim surcharge.
* Benjamin Ashmore (24), of Brompton Road, Weston. Drink-driving: 10-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge, banned from driving for three years.
* Zachary Gorman (20), of Lonsdale Avenue, Weston. Threatening behaviour: Fined £73 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Mark Hill (42), of Lower Kewstoke Road, Worle. Fraud: Fined £255 and ordered to pay £4,150 compensation plus £85 costs and £25 victim surcharge.
* Krzysztof Patan (30), of The Barrows, Weston. Drink-driving: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 40 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 23 months.
* Alan Weeden (64), of Shrubbery Road, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined £110 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months.
* David Sheppard (26), of Sunnyside Road, Weston. Two counts of theft: Four-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge. Failure to surrender: No separate penalty.
* Mary Carlile (34), of Clifton Road, Weston. Theft: 12-month community order, ordered to pay £40 costs and £60 victim surcharge.