In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 06:47 01 May 2014
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between April 15-23:
* Penny Bohin (30), of Bloomfield, Brompton Road, Weston. Assaulting a police officer: Nine-month community order with 12-week curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge. Two counts of breach of conditional discharge: No separate penalty.
* Ethan Crosse (23), of Highbury Road, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined £140 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
* Anthony Harriman (45), of Locking Road, Weston. Two counts of theft: 12-month community order, ordered to pay £60 costs and £68 compensation. Breach of conditional discharge: No separate penalty.
* Paul Hirst (35), of Coleridge Road, Weston. Theft: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 40 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £450 compensation and £60 victim surcharge.
* David Dixon (57), of Appletree Court, Worle. Fraud: Eight-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* Luke Neilson (36), of Sandford Road, Weston. Theft: Sent to prison for one week.
* Carlo Caltabiano (36), of Clevedon Road, Weston. Threatening behaviour: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £50 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
* Derek Cameron (35), of Wyvern Close, Weston. Failure to provide a breath specimen: Fined £550 plus £250 costs and £55 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 24 months.
* Valerie Davies (63), of Buttermere Road, Weston. Assault: 18-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £50 compensation, £310 costs and £15 victim surcharge.