In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 06:56 06 June 2014
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between May 23-30:
* David Jones (35), of Merton Drive, Weston. Assault: Fined £340 plus £100 compensation, £85 costs and £34 victim surcharge, one-year restraining order.
* Ricky Taylor (26), of Victoria Park, Weston. Assault: Six weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, ordered to pay £80 victim surcharge.
* Alan Quinney (24), of Ankatel Close, Weston. Assault: Two-year community order, one-year restraining order, ordered to pay £100 compensation, £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* David Neville (51), of Clevedon Road, Weston. Assaulting a police officer: One day’s detention, fined £107 and ordered to pay £20 victim surcharge.
* Thomas Harris (26), of Williton Crescent, Weston. Going equipped for theft: Sent to prison for four weeks. Failure to surrender: Sent to prison for two weeks (concurrent).
* Matthew Ifould (37), of Moorland Road, Weston. Theft: Six-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
* Darren Larking (33), of Moorland Road, Weston. Assault: One-year restraining order, fined £73 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Jack Whitford (32), of Baker Street, Weston. Production of a class B drug: 18-month conditional discharge. Resisting a police officer: Fined £110 plus £310 costs and £20 victim surcharge. Possession of class B drug: No separate penalty.
* Laura Fryer (29), of Devonshire Road, Weston. Drink-driving: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 120 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
* Daniel Jessop (19), of Ashcombe Road, Weston. Drunk and disorderly behaviour: One day’s detention, fined £25 and ordered to pay £20 victim surcharge.
* Gary Warren (42), of Worle Moor Road, Weston. Threatening behaviour: Fined £128 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Marie Rickman (30), of Tennyson Road, Weston. Theft: Fined £40 plus £20 costs and £20 victim surcharge.