In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 06:43 11 July 2014
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between June 30 and July 4:
* Craig Beddows (48), of Knightstone Road, Weston. Two counts of breaching conditions of sexual offenders register: Sent to prison for 14 days. Breach of suspended sentence: Sent to prison for 24 weeks (concurrent).
* Amy Gormley (23), of Tolland, Weston. Failure to obey police dispersal order: Fined £73 ordered to pay £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Anthony Harriman (45), of Royal Crescent, Weston. Two counts of theft: 12 weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, ordered to pay £25 compensation plus £30 costs.
* Derek Brett (34), of Barberry Farm Road, Yatton. Theft after entering as a trespasser: 18 weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, six-month curfew, ordered to pay £300 compensation plus £80 victim surcharge. Criminal damage: Two weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, ordered to pay £50 compensation.
* Dean Godfrey (38), of Meadow Street, Weston. Theft after entering as a trespasser: 26 weeks in prison suspended for 24 months, ordered to carry out 150 hours’ unpaid community work. Trespassing with intent to steal: Ordered to pay £1,383.20 compensation.
* Michael Marlow (27), of Ottawa Road, Weston. Possession of class B drug: One day’s detention, fined £37 and ordered to pay £20 victim surcharge. Breach of suspended sentence: Sent to prison for 14 weeks.
* Jonathan Eden (50), of Prospect Place, Weston. Breach of ASBO: Fined £55 plus £20 victim surcharge. Threatening behaviour: Sent to prison for 18 weeks.
* Penny Bohin (30), of Brompton Road, Weston. Drunk and disorderly behaviour: Fined £37 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Mark Smith (47), of South Terrace Road, Weston. Theft: Sent to prison for 10 weeks.
* Hayley Carr (26), of Magdalen Way, Weston. Criminal damage: 12-month conditional discharge and restraining order, ordered to pay £100 compensation and £325 costs.
* Ashleigh Edwards (19), of Sunningdale Road, Weston. Theft: 12-month community order, ordered to carry out 150 hours’ unpaid community work, and to pay £772.22 compensation plus £60 victim surcharge, and £85 costs.
* David John (31), of Moorland Road, Weston. Theft: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £25 compensation plus £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
* Andrew Morris (41), of Chaucer Road, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined £110 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 18 months.
* Paul Smeeth (20), of Walliscote Road South, Weston. Theft: 12-month community order. Fraud: Ordered to pay £500 compensation plus £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge. Attempted fraud: No separate penalty.
* Odessey Burton (27), of Coleridge Road, Weston. Theft: Ordered to pay £4.79 compensation plus £85 costs.