In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 21:00 18 November 2010 | UPDATED: 09:24 22 November 2010
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between November 5-12:
● Anthony Martin (31), of Jay View, Weston. Theft: One day’s detention.
● Joshua Griffiths (20), of Ottawa Road, Weston. Criminal damage: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 40 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £100 compensation plus £85 costs.
● Robert Duffy (46), of Coleridge Road, Weston. Failure to provide breath specimen: Fined £100 plus £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 16 months.
● Robert Evans (22), of Bramley Close, Locking. Possession of class B drug: Fined £75 plus £85 plus £15 costs.
● Sharon Lovell (46), of Severn Road, Weston. Theft: Fined £65 plus £33.99 compensation and £85 costs.
● Eren Guldede (18), of Walkers Drive, Weston. Threatening behaviour: One-year community order, ordered to pay £50 compensation plus £300 costs.
● Ross Montgomery (18), of Thornbury Drive, Weston. Three counts of sexual activity with a girl aged 13-15: One-year community order with three-month curfew, ordered to pay £930 costs.
● Damian Beard (34), of Charlton Road, Weston. Obstructing a police officer: Fined £150 plus £50 compensation and £500 costs.
● Virginia Buckley (45), of Claverham Road, Yatton. Allowing dangerous dog to be out of control: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £250 compensation plus £35 costs.
● Paul Clift (30), of Stowey Road, Yatton. Theft: Two months prison. Breach of suspended sentence: Four months prison (consecutive).
● Darren Gardiner (48), of Station Road, Congresbury. Assault: 18-month community order, one-year restraining order, ordered to pay £85 costs.
● Darren Fudge (17), of Walliscote Road, Weston. Threatening behaviour: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 100 hours’ unpaid community work, plus ordered to pay £100 compensation plus £100 costs. Criminal damage: Ordered to pay £381.88 compensation.