In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 13:28 25 November 2010
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between November 16-18.
● Andrew Anelay (27), of Sunnyside Road, Weston. Driving without due care and attention: Fined £85 plus £35 costs and £15 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with six penalty points.
● Hayley Carr (23), of Eden Croft, Weston. Two counts of theft: 18-month community order, ordered to pay £9.99 compensation plus £40 costs. Breach of conditional discharge: No separate penalty.
● Erika Bailey (18), of Manilla Crescent, Weston. Assault: Six-month conditional discharge, with six-week curfew, ordered to pay £50 compensation plus £50 costs.
● Alan Parr (30), of Lonsdale Avenue, Weston. Possession of class B drug with intent to supply: Six-month community order with 12-week curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs.
● Darren Meredith (43), of Coleridge Road, Weston. Receiving stolen goods: Six-month community order with six-week curfew, ordered to pay £87.50 compensation.
● Darren Gardiner (48), of Station Road, Congresbury. Harassment: Six-month community order with two-month curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs.
● James Wait (25), of Walliscote Road, Weston. Criminal damage: Six-month community order with eight-week curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs. Theft: No separate penalty.
● Terry Cullen (26), of Moorland Road, Weston. Theft: Fined £65 plus £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge. Failure to surrender: Fined £20.
● We would like to correct an error made in last week’s In The Dock in the Mercury. Ross Montgomery, aged 18, of Thornbury Drive, Weston, is not on the sex offender’s register. We apologise for any stress or inconvenience caused. The Mercury was given wrong information.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Weston Mercury. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.