In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 08:13 06 January 2011
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between December 20-31:
* Paul Radford (28), of Sunnyside Road, Weston. Two counts of possession of class B drug: Fined £65 plus £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge. Failure to surrender: Fined £65.
* Rebecca Blurton (19), of Regent Street, Weston. Possession of class B drug: Fined £65 plus £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge. Possession of class D drug: Fined £65.
* Stacey Cox (23), of Becket Road, Worle. Two counts of theft: Two-month community order with curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs.
* Paul Ramtahal (44), of Ellenborough Crescent, Weston. Assault: Sent to prison for 18 weeks.
* Dean Jones (36), of Swiss Road, Weston. Two counts of theft: Eight weeks in prison, suspended for 18 months, ordered to pay £50 costs. Failure to answer bail: Two weeks in prison, suspended for 18 months.
* Samuel Glassey (26), of Dartmouth Close, Weston. Assault: One-year community order with six-week curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs.