In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 06:57 09 June 2011
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse from May 27-June 1:
● Kristy Way (28), of Windermere Avenue, Weston. Theft: One-year community order with two-month curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs.
● Dean Robbins (37), of New Bristol Road, Weston. Possession of class A drug: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs.
● Joshua Packun (20), of Walford Avenue, Weston. Dangerous driving: 20 weeks in prison, suspended for 18 months, ordered to carry out 80 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £85 costs and banned from driving for 20 months. Drink-driving: No separate penalty.
● George Hale (34), of Clifton Road, Weston. Two counts of theft: Six-month community order with 10-week curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs.
● Tracey Vowles (38), of Milton Road, Weston. Two counts of theft: Fined £100 plus £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
● Edward Harding (34), of Becket Road, Weston. Drunk and disorderly behaviour: No separate penalty. Theft: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 80 hours’ unpaid community work. Criminal damage: Ordered to pay £85 costs and £15 compensation.
● Joe Cooper (21), of Dunster Crescent, Weston. Assault: One-year community order with four-month curfew, ordered to pay £50 compensation plus £750 costs.