In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 06:45 28 July 2011
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between July 19-22:
* Stuart Montgomery (27), of Chescombe Road, Yatton. Possession of class A drug: One-year community order with two-month curfew, ordered to carry out 80 hours’ unpaid community work and pay £85 costs. Possession of class B drug: No separate penalty.
* Nathan Court (20), of Clevedon Road, Weston. Two counts of theft: 14 days in a young offenders’ institution.
* Lee Coppin (38), of Hildesheim Close, Weston. Receiving stolen goods: 18-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs. Two counts of theft: Ordered to pay £19.44 compensation.
* Stephen Crane (31), of Argyle Avenue, Weston. Assault: One-year community order with two-month curfew, ordered to pay £100 compensation plus £85 costs
* Darren Wedmore (27), of Regent Street, Weston. Assault: Two-year community order with exclusion order, ordered to pay £100 compensation.
* Charlie Woods (19), of Ewart Road, Weston. Assault: 12 weeks in prison, suspended for 24 months, ordered to pay £445 compensation.
* Josh Jones (18), of Bridgwater Road, Bleadon. Harassment: One-year community order, ordered to carry out 80 hours’ unpaid community work. Assault: Ordered to pay £250 costs.