In The Dock
PUBLISHED: 16:16 15 March 2018 | UPDATED: 16:16 15 March 2018
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from January 15-23.
* Jonathan Wilson (39), of Brompton Road, Weston. Drink-driving: Fined £20 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge.
* Ryan Nickerson-Sterrett (21), of no fixed abode. Theft: two-week prison sentence and ordered to pay £90 compensation and £25 victim surcharge. Two counts of breaching non-molestation order: eight weeks in prison (consecutive). Two counts of breaching criminal behaviour order: six weeks in prison (consecutive). Failure to attend drug misuses assessment: No separate penalty.
* Natalie Chalmers (36), of no fixed abode. Failed to attend follow-up addiction appointment: Fined £30 and ordered to pay £30 victim surcharge. Failed to attend court: Fined £40.
* Peter Green (39), of Southmead Road, Weston. Two counts of assault: Two restraining orders and ordered to pay £300 compensation and £200 costs.
* Darren Palmer, of Margaret Crescent, Burnham. Unlicensed vehicle: Fined £189 and ordered to pay £39.17 in back duty and £85 costs.
* Sean Gower (27), of Canterbury Close, Weston. Harassment: 12-month community order, restraining order and ordered to pay £625 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Benjamin Cleaves (33), of Windwhistle Circus. Criminal damage: six-month community order, restraining order and ordered to pay £300 compensation, £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge. Assault: six-month community order (concurrent) and £100 compensation. Class B drug possession: six-month community order (concurrent).
* Kelly Edwards (37), of Totterdown Road, Weston. Unlicensed vehicle: Fined £40 and ordered to pay £19.17 back duty and £85 costs.
* Sarah Spikin (36), of Walliscote Road, Weston. Five counts of theft: 10-week suspended prison sentence, 12-month community order and ordered to pay £100 costs and £115 victim surcharge. Failure to surrender to custody: one-week suspended prison sentence (concurrent). Harassment: one-week suspended prison sentence (concurrent).
* Alexander Bickerton (54), of no fixed abode. Drug-driving: Fined £120, disqualified from driving for 18 months and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.