May 17: Village café and sustainable shop to reopen
- Credit: Archant
A village café will reopen its inside to customers on Monday.
Congars Café has been able to adapt to the changes over the past 12 months by offering a takeaway service, but with the easing restrictions on Monday customers will be able to return indoors.
The café will be open from 9am-4pm from Monday to Saturday.
The family-run café, in Broad Street, has both indoor and outdoor seating available with freshly prepared breakfast and lunch options, locally made cakes, hot and cold drinks, smoothies, ice cream and more.
Also located inside the store is Re:Store Congresbury. The sustainable shop is open Thursday and Friday from 8.30am-4pm and Saturdays from 9am-4pm.
Re:Store is stocked with a wide range of refill foods, eco-friendly and refillable household cleaning products along with lots of plastic-free toiletries and handmade gifts.
Both businesses will be following Covid-secure guidelines closely, with track and trace, social distancing and hand sanitising measures in place.
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 3 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 4 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 5 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Somerset votes for two unitaries instead of one by clear margin in poll
- 8 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 9 Freedom Day: Should we come out of lockdown on June 21?
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced
Congars Café will be launching a new menu that caters to various dietary requirements from Monday.